There is nothing better than the smell of brand new. Don’t you just love to be the first one to own something? Well this brand new home is everything you could ever want and need and not to mention you don’t have to go through the whole building process.
This home is ready to move straight in and its many features include:
– Master suite with walk in robes and an ensuite with his and her vanity, dual shower heads and is also tiled to the ceiling.
– The remaining 3 bedrooms all have built-in robes.
– Spacious media room.
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen that opens to the alfresco area.
– Large kitchen with 20mm Caesar stone waterfall bench tops, island bench/breakfast bar, walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances including 900mm gas cook top and convection oven, stainless steel dishwasher and pendant lights.
– Main bathroom with separate shower and bath, separate toilet and also tiled to the ceiling.
– Light filled laundry with side door access.
– Carpet to the bedrooms and media.
– Ducted air conditioning throughout with 2.55m ceilings and fully insulated walls and ceilings.
– Double garage with internal access and remote door.
– Timber front patio and tiled alfresco
– Retained and landscaped yard
All this on a 743sqm block with plenty of room in the back yard for a pool or the kids swing set and trampoline. Centrally located for wherever you work, only a stone’s throw away from the Hunter Expressway which can have you in Newcastle, Central Coast or Sydney in no time and only 10 minutes from the Hunter Valley vineyards, restaurants and golf courses.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of Huntlee, the first new town in the Hunter for 50 years. Huntlee will be a town of four villages, with a modern town centre, with stage one of the town centre development to include Coles, commercial, primary and secondary education uses. But hurry this property won’t last long!