Don’t miss your opportunity to buy in the peaceful village town of Abernethy. This Beechwood built home is large in size and would make the perfect family home and is a must see, with the following features:
* 3 bedrooms with built ins, ensuite and walk in robe to main bedroom
* Easily made into 4 bedrooms with the addition of 1 wall.
* Formal lounge and dining area at the front of the house
* Large open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, walk in pantry and breakfast bar
* Main bathroom with separate shower and corner spa
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout and solar hot water
* Attached 8.5mx5.5m garage with internal access and extra room for your toys or hobbies
* Back deck for entertaining with awning for shelter
* Separate shed down the back with carport for 4 cars
* Garage has room for workshop area
The shed at the back of the property has a 4 car carport off the front with own street access and is fitted out with a kitchen, bathroom, 2 toilets and 3 other rooms. All of this sits on a 1012m2 corner block in the semi-rural village of Abernethy with bush outlook. Only 8km to Cessnock CBD and 20mins to the Freeway but hurry this property is priced to sell and won’t last long. Call today for an inspection!