This is a slightly different approach, but a much more time efficient result. For just $149 000, this 383 m2 block, in the elevated location of Convent Hill, in the heart of Cessnock, just 600 metres to the main street, is now ready to be developed. You could build this comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home for yourself to enjoy a low maintenance carefree lifestyle, with all the conveniences of town so near by, or as an investment. Hi-Tech homes have provided a quote which could see this home installed on site within 2 – 3 months of council approval at a cost of approx… $215 000. For those looking to downsize or wanting a new home at an affordable price, this option provides a no strata, no village, no rules and regulations lifestyle, with a quick and affordable solution. When it comes to investing, this property would lease for approx… $330 – $350 per week, (based on current market conditions) and time is money, so with this alternative, it’s saving you both.
Consider this: For around $365 000 house and land combined (based on a quote from Hi-Tech Homes), you’ll have
• Brand new 3 bed, 2 bath home, Carport
• Installed on site within 2 – 3 months of CCC approval
• Low maintenance and just 600 m from main street conveniences
• Potential rent of $330 – $350 per week (based on current market rents)
• Torrens title – no strata title, no villages, no rules and regulations