This stunning 1980’s built brick and tile home has got everything that any family needs. From the moment you pull up out the front of this property you will fall in love. With so many great features like:
– 3 large bedrooms all with built ins, main with extension off the back to suit a potential ensuite/ walk in robe.
– Spacious living room with ceiling fans, combustion fire and A/C
– Tidy kitchen with large pantry timber bench tops
– Bathroom with Claw foot bath and separate toilet
– Large entertaining area off the dining
– Well-kept yards and gardens with roses and passion-fruit as well as citrus trees out the back
Be the envy of all your friends with the 10×15 shed with rear lane access, remote doors and that extra height. But don’t fear there is still plenty of room on this 944m2 fully fenced block for a swing set and/or trampoline or maybe even a pool.
Close to Bellbird Public School, 2x preschools, butcher, fruit and veg shop, newsagent, hairdresser, takeaway shop and also opposite Carmichael park sporting grounds, bike track and kids playground. This would make the ideal home for any family and a must to inspect.