Finance available at 5.75% to approved purchasers
Monahan Estate is a charming lifestyle property, situated in Lovedale renowned for the “Lovedale Long Lunch”. Unfortunately the owners must relocate back to Melbourne and we have been asked to sell the property. The property is bordered by the Black Creek on the right, and an immaculate dressage horse estate on the left. Monahan Estate offers multiple uses to new owners including:
– 26 acres of fertile rich soil suitable for a market garden, horses, or grazing.
– A country homestead with 3 bedrooms, expansive living-dining-entertaining spaces with panoramic views of the property and Brokenback Ranges, new chefs kitchen, 2 new bathrooms, polished timber flooring throughout, fenced yard with established garden and fruit trees.
– The existing 15-year-old Monahan wine business (www.monahanestate.com.au) can be further developed should new owners have an interest in wine making, or will be closed.
– Includes a new building currently used as the Cellar Door that can be used for a variety of purposes.
– Large steel storage shed with a 200 sqm cool room.
– Substantial water supply including 2 dams, licence for 25 Mega litres from the Creek, and a further 5 Mega litres from the PID/Hunter River, plus pumping station/irrigation piping.
The property is idyllically situated near the historic Gillies Bridge in Wilderness Road, Lovedale, and is close to the Federal government funded Hunter Valley Expressway which will provide faster access to Sydney and Newcastle once completed.
Finance is available to approved purchasers at 5.75% ‘interest only’ for up to four years.