Located in an elevated position in picturesque Elderslie, Red Barn Gallery has so much to offer:
– Approximately 56 acres of beautiful rolling grazing country;
– A three bedroom original homestead which has been renovated throughout;
– A former dairy that has been converted to a drawing studio with bedroom, kitchenette and bathroom;
– An oversized barn that is currently approved as a gallery with car parking;
– The barn benefits from solar power system but is also connected to mains power;
– Significant additional machinery shedding and storage areas; and
– Property is well fenced with post and rail fencing around the main homestead, barn and studio.
The vendor is very realistic and motivated.
Inspection by private appointment.