A sophisticated blend of lifestyle and income…..
Situated within walking distance of the Wollombi Village, a historic tourist destination on the Hunter Valley’s wine trail, this unique lifestyle property of approximately 20 private acres is successfully operating as a boutique accommodation business.
With a northerly aspect, the gorgeous architecturally designed home is very private from the cottages, offering:
– A contemporary solar passive country design;
– Four spacious bedrooms, three with built-in robes, all with ceiling fans and air conditioning;
– A large main bedroom, its own private wing with ensuite and walk-in robe;
– Designer kitchen with soft touch polyurethane cupboards;
– High ceilings, an architectural feature;
– Large living and dining areas;
– Bamboo flooring;
– Ducted and split system reverse cycle air-conditioners and combustion fire;
– Large outdoor decking, partly covered, overlooking the designer pool, paved in Himalayan sandstone;
– Triple garage with internal access, shelving and work benches
Demonstrating a strong return, the two, one bedroom cottages on the property are private, up market and easily managed.
A multi-award winning tourist accommodation business, which has won numerous awards since opening in 2008 including ‘Unique Accommodation’ at NSW Tourism Awards, and rated very highly on TripAdvisor in the Hunter region. Featuring open plan living, gas fires, split system air conditioners, private decks and bushland settings. There is also a perpetual DA approval for two more cottages should you wish to expand.
Somewhere Unique offers a luxurious lifestyle and/or weekend retreat in a serene location, with the opportunity to work from home.
Inspection by appointment only.