– Very neat and tidy villa, only a few years young and offers a great easy living option for anyone looking to downsize, or just live in a property that doesn’t require much maintenance.
– The home offers two large bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans, a stunning and light-filled bathroom, an open plan living with a very practical kitchen with gas cooking.
– There is also a great study nook in the hallway for those who need room for a computer or office space.
– The property has lock up garaging for one car and a paved courtyard area at the rear, with a small covered patio space.
– A small garden space can be found at the front of the property as well. Securely fenced at the rear, and easy access off a quiet street this is a lovely location to settle in.
– Initial six to twelve months lease with option to extend for longer term.
– Available from the middle of September, 2017.
– Unfortunately no pets are permitted at the property.
PLEASE NOTE: We advise that should you wish to inspect any of the properties that Jurds Real Estate manage, that it is your responsibility to contact our office in relation of your intent to attend the open for inspection, so that we may collect your contact details and advise you in the event of an inspection cancellation.
To be notified of any further up and coming inspection times and/or cancellations, please email your name and number to email@example.com or alternatively text 0499 086 036 or call 02 4991 4000.