There is nothing better than the smell of brand new. Don’t you just love to be the first one to own something? Well this brand new McDonald Jones home is everything you could ever want and need in a home and not to mention you don’t have to go through the whole building process.
This home is ready to move straight in and its many features include:
– The master suite is a great size with stacker doors opening to the back yard and also featuring an ensuite and his and hers walk in robes.
– The remaining 3 double bedrooms all have built in robes.
– Home theatre room and dedicated study.
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen with stacker doors that open up to the 8m wide alfresco area.
– Large kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, island bench/breakfast bar, walk in pantry, SMEG appliances including 900mm gas cook top and convection oven, stainless steel dishwasher and built in microwave and mixer taps throughout.
– Main bathroom with Caesar stone tops and separate shower and bath
– Light filled laundry with side door access and good cupboard space
– Lever handle timber and glass doors to close of the living areas from the rest of the house.
– Porcelain tiles to Entry and living, dining and kitchen.
– Carpet to the bedrooms, home theatre and halls.
– Plantation shutters to all windows, dimmable LED oyster lights, pendant lighting above island bench in the kitchen and IXL tactics to the bathroom and Ensuite.
– Ducted air conditioning throughout with 2.55m ceilings and fully insulated walls and ceilings.
– Double garage with internal access and remote doors.
– Tiled front patio and flyscreens to all windows
– Front yard irrigation system, letter box and clothesline.
All this on an 809sqm block with 4m wide side access, perfectly suited for car trailer, boat or caravan access with slatted aluminium double gates and plenty of room in the north facing back yard for a pool, more shedding or the kids swing set and trampoline.
Centrally located for wherever you work, only a stone’s throw away from the Hunter Expressway which can have you in Newcastle, Central Coast or Sydney in no time and only 10 minutes from the Hunter Valley vineyards, restaurants and golf courses.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of Huntlee, the first new town in the Hunter for 50 years. Huntlee will be a town of four villages, with a modern town centre, with stage one of the town centre development to include Coles, commercial, primary and secondary education uses. But hurry this property won’t last long!