This quality 4 bedroom brick and tile home should be at the top of your list if you are looking for that special home that has all the bells and whistles.
Sitting on 1 acre with a stunning rural outlook this home would be perfect as an entertainer and/or family.
• Master bedroom with built in, ceiling fan and ensuite
• The remaining 3 bedrooms, positioned towards the back of the house with 2 of them having built ins and ceiling fans
• The newly renovated kitchen looks out over the pool yard and has tonnes of bench and cupboard space, modern stainless steel appliances and island bench
• Tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower as well as a separate toilet
• Front living area is enormous and looks out over the rural land opposite
• Family room is positioned at the back of the house and is open to the meals and kitchen
• There are several dining options in the house with formal dining or meals area as well as the island bench in the kitchen
• New floor coverings through the property
• Ducted air conditioning throughout to ensure comfort no matter the temperature
• Ducted vacuum and external laundry with plenty of storage space
That’s not all this property has to offer, externally there is:
• A 12.5m long deck off the kitchen, overlooking the inground pool
• Second outdoor area on the eastern side of the house
• Front deck, overlooking the opposite farmland and mountain ranges
• There is also a double brick garage with remote doors
• Machinery shed that is approx. 10 x 14m in size and 4m in height
• Air conditioned studio with kitchenette, bathroom, and walk in storage room
• Solar panels on the roof to help with those ever rise power prices
The property is fenced around the house with remote gates for access to the machinery shed. There is also ½ acre block fenced separately that would be ideal for a horse or two or with the current village zoning allowing subdivision with minimum lot sizes of 1500m2.