Located in one of Cessnock’s premier positions nestled on the top of Convent Hill is this monster two storey 5 bedroom brick and tile home. The Masterton built home has been built with the finest attention to detail featuring:-
– Spotted timber gum flooring throughout the formal living room
– An extremely well presented kitchen that opens onto the tiled dining room
– Internal Laundry
– Natural Gas Connections
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout the house on both levels
– The 5th bedroom is situated on the first storey and is separate from all the other bedrooms having its own ensuite being perfect for a guest room or teenage retreat
– A large timber deck on both levels of the house with the first storey deck having a built in spa. The decks having amazing views over all of Cessnock all the way to the Brokenback Ranges.
– A huge master bedroom with its own ensuite, with spa and large walk in wardrobe that opens onto its own private verandah.
– The 3 other bedrooms have built-in Wardrobes.
– The third bathroom is on the second storey accessible to upstairs living room and 3 of the other bedrooms not having ensuites.
– 2.5 bay garage that has internal access
The yard fully fenced, very private and has a lot of room for children to play being 960sqm. There is the possibility to install a pool subject to CCC approval. Being only a stone’s throw to the CBD, schools and sporting fields you couldn’t ask for a more central home.
Being one of Cessnock’s most elevated properties this home is perfect for a family that is after elegance and class but not wanting to live in an estate.