Located in the peaceful suburb of Paxton is this 3 bedroom hardiplank and tile home that is a must see. The house is currently tenanted for $260.00 per week to a long term tenant but is sure to appeal to the first home owners due the generous size of the house and block.
The house features:
* A huge open plan living and dining room
* Very well presented timber laminate kitchen
* All three of the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Neat and tidy tiled bathroom with a separate toilet
* Large undercover entertaining area off of the back of the house.
* Enclosed laundry
There is a double carport for car accommodation and plenty of space on the 1012m2 property for a garage or shed to be constructed if desired. Due to the properties location you have a great rural outlook over bushland and are walking distance to the local primary school, general store and Paxton Pub.
This house is a great way to enter the property market or extend to your current portfolio. Call today for an appointment!