Being one of the most recognisable and distinguished properties in Cessnock this house is something special!
The 4 bedroom federation style home is perfectly suited to a large family and has everything you could desire. Being modern and stylish, but still having those warming older features, you could be mistaken to think it’s your wish list when you see all the features that include –
– 4 large bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
– Master bedroom having an ensuite
– Large open plan dining and living room
– A formal lounge room
– Leadlight windows that let in an abundance of natural light
– Large combined dining and living room
– Formal lounge room
– Beautiful original polished boards throughout
– Stylish and contemporary kitchen with dishwasher
– Wrap around verandah
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Natural gas
– Internal laundry
– A separate rumpus room above the garage, that would be perfectly suited for a home office, teenagers retreat or potentially a fifth bedroom.
Stepping outside you enter into your own little piece of paradise that is sure to be the entertainers dream, including an inground pool, rear back patio and the undercover entertainment area, perfect for large gatherings or to just sit back and relax.
With any family home storage is a necessity and with this property you are spoilt by the large double carport, double lock up garage plus an additional two storage spaces all situated on a good sized 714sqm block, that is fully fenced.
Bent Street is one of Cessnock’s premier locations and is short walk to the CBD, local schools and sporting fields. Whatever you do don’t hesitate or delay with this property as you are guaranteed to fall in love with it!