This stunning 4 bedroom home in the sought after location of Huntlee has everything you will need to cater for all lifestyles. You will be impressed from the moment that you get to this property, from the immaculately landscaped gardens to the quality features that the house has to offer, like:
– Sizeable master suite with WIR and massive ensuite complete with freestanding bath, dual rainwater showerheads, large vanity with stone tops and dual sinks.
– Remaining three bedrooms are a great size and all have built-ins and ceiling fans.
– Kitchen is neatly defined by 40mm stone bench tops with the island bench offering plenty of storage space with cabinetry on both sides, pendant lights and finished with waterfall edges. The rear bench offers good preparation space on either side of the 5 burner gas cooktop and 900mm oven. This quality kitchen is finished off with stainless steel dishwasher, bulkhead above the overhead cabinets, soft close drawers/doors and a glass splashback to complete the space.
– Butler’s pantry is a great addition with plenty of pantry space, second sink and splashback window looking out over the side courtyard.
– Main bathroom with separate bath, semi frameless shower with rainwater showerhead, wall hung vanity with stone top and is also tiled to the ceiling.
– Light filled living room that connects to the side courtyard or the large media room at the rear of the house are just two of the three living areas offering an abundance of space and uses.
– The open plan family, dining and kitchen space flow seamlessly into outdoor living with corner less stacker doors opening onto the large alfresco area.
– 2.7m (9ft) ceilings, 2.4m high doorways, LED down lights, Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, instantaneous gas hot water, video intercom on the front door and data HUB connectivity through all living and study spaces.
– Separate study at the front of the house as well as a study nook in the dining room
– 6.4 K/W LG Micro Inverter Solar System to help reduce those ever rising power costs.
– Powder room and a spacious walk in linen off the garage.
– Double garage attached with internal access, remote doors and drive thru door at the rear.
Adding to this amazing home you will find that the outdoor areas haven’t been forgotten with a large alfresco area, travertine paved courtyard, retained and irrigated garden beds bordering the property and a large garden shed for the garden tools.
Location is important and this home is ideally located minutes from the Hunter Expressway and surrounded by quality homes. This new town is proving to be very popular, being only approximately 10 minutes to the Hunter Valley Vineyards, 18 minutes to Cessnock or Singleton and only 45 minutes to the Newcastle CBD.
An amazing property like this won’t last long and trust me you won’t want to miss out on this one. Book your inspection today.