This Peter Klassen designed 4 bedroom home on just over 2 acres has everything you will need to cater for all lifestyles. You will be impressed from the moment that you get to this property, from the post and rail fencing and the immaculately landscaped gardens to the quality features in the house like:
• Extra-large master suite with WIR and Ensuite.
• Remaining 3 bedrooms all with built-ins.
• Kitchen is neatly defined by stone bench tops offering plenty of preparation space and quality fittings and fixtures.
• Large 3 way main bathroom with corner bath and separate shower, also with his and hers sinks
• Expansive formal lounge and dining area, designed with open-plan living in mind.
• Informal dining and living makes the most of the semi-rural outlook over the back yard and dam and also has a combustion fire for winter warmth.
• 9ft ceilings, down lights, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and automatic shutters on all westerly windows.
• Solar power and hot water to help reduce those ever rising power costs.
• Never be short of storage again with enormous cupboard space in the laundry and also another large linen cupboard in the hall.
• 7x7m garage attached with internal access, remote doors and room for all your toys.
• Large 3 bay shed with power (9x6m) with awning (9×3.5m) takes care of any further storage.
Adding to this amazing home you will find a separate fenced paddock with a large dam and underground irrigation from the house keeping the dam full all year round. Along with a wonderful selection of both citrus and native trees that line your boundary creating wonderful privacy and adding to the country feel.
Located only minutes from Branxton and surrounded by quality homes. This popular acreage estate is ideally located approx. 7 mins from the Hunter Expressway, 15 mins to the Hunter Vineyards and only 50 mins to Newcastle.