The ultimate rural playground!
Absolutely stunning, this 30 acre parcel of land, approximately 12 minutes drive from Cessnock and a 20 minute drive from Pokolbin, Lovedale and Mount View’s wine tourist region – makes for a stunning lifestyle choice.
• A permanent creek, the perfect setting for swimming, picnics, fishing and exploring;
• A slab timber country home with 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate study, open plan living and dining, separate family room, ducted air conditioning, combustion fire and wide wrap around verandah;
• Fully renovated, original slab timber settlers cottage with 1 bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. Immaculately presented and suitable for friends, in laws and guests, or tourist accommodation (subject to CCC);
• 30 acres of lush pasture with a small stand of timber and established gardens;
• A fresh water spring used for domestic water;
• Colourbond garage and two large machinery sheds, one with stables
• Timber stables;
• Easy access to riding trails; and
• Cattle race
Whether you are looking for something for cattle or horses, or just a fun hobby farm with stunning views in a convenient location, a permanent home or a weekend retreat – you will be sure to fall in love with all that Wattle Grove has to offer.