HUNTER VALLEY – TROPHY WINE / TOURISM ASSET
Wandin Valley Estate is regarded as one of the Hunter Valleys most desirable and iconic estates.
* Strategically located on an elevated 100 acres with two road frontages and superb views;
* Mature vineyard/winery/cellar door wine sale;
* Multiple function venues including ‘The Cricketers Pavilion’ – a purpose built replica of an old English cricket pavilion complete with full commercial kitchen;
* Restaurant/bar which offers superb views;
* Olive grove/ tennis court/swimming pool;
* Extensive and quality infrastructure;
* Seven separate European inspired accommodation lodges with a total of 19 bedrooms; and
* Lovedale Long lunch membership
Australian country, blending with Southern European architecture, nestled amongst 35 year old vines and olive groves creates an inspiring setting which ensures customer visitation.
A rare opportunity to acquire such an asset as a going concern.