Boasting extensive views across vineyards and picturesque rolling countryside to the Brokenback and Watagan Mountain Ranges, this stunning lifestyle property is perfectly suited for a permanent lifestyle change or for a weekend retreat. With an established income from two luxury, eco designed cottages and the opportunity to be a part of a wonderful community (Lovedale is famous for it’s nurturing social environment), Blackwattle is set on 28 parklike acres with a boutique vineyard and 3 olive groves.
Located just minutes from the Hunter Expressway, making it an easy drive from Newcastle, Sydney and the Central Coast, Blackwattle, on Lovedale’s wine tourist trail is just 10 minutes drive from Pokolbin’s wine region, 15 minutes from Cessnock’s CBD and 25 minutes to Maitland and Singleton.
• A beautifully renovated 2 bedroom north facing home with new bathroom, modern kitchen and laundry, open plan living and dining with combustion fire, ceiling fans and air conditioning spilling onto a large private deck which takes full advantage of the views;
• A contemporary self contained cottage with 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 ensuites, open plan living leading onto a large deck with sensational views over the vineyard to the mountain ranges, fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances, combustion fire, ceiling fans and air conditioning throughout;
• A private one bedroom self contained cottage with open plan living/dining/kitchen, combustion fire, ceiling fan and air conditioning, deck with fabulous views of the surrounding vineyards and the Brokenback Ranges;
• A large machinery shed;
• Combined double carport/garage and storeroom suitable for office, music room, guest bedroom etc;
• New 3kw Micro inverter solar system plus 1.5kw solar and solar hot water to cottages
• Mature shade trees; and
• 2 dams and PID water allocation