The districts most admired and desired Rural Estate!
– An idyllic setting
– A master built country residence with timeless quality and architecture
– Adjacent original 1800s restored settlers cottage
– Beautifully established grounds and gardens
– 23 acres of highly productive land
– Long frontage to crystal clear Wallis Creek
Homestead Features: .
– 4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 ensuite).
– Spacious living spaces with marble open fireplace
– Timber country kitchen adjacent to alfresco dining court with pergola
– 3 metre ceilings
– Solid timber French doors which capture inspiring views of mist clad hills and verdant farmland
– 3 metre wrap around paved verandah
Guest Cottage Features:
– 1 bedroom, ensuite
– Timber country kitchen
– Living room with fireplace
– Wrap around timber verandah
The gardens and grounds are very mature and established, creating a
Additional features include:
– Full size lit tennis court
– Hobby Vineyard
– Mature orchard
– Pottager vegetable garden
– Large purpose built chicken shed and run
– Post and rail fencing to productive paddocks and level equine arena
Eleebana has been carefully planned and developed over the last thirty
years, utilising the finest materials and architectural style, to create an
estate that enriches the lives of those fortunate enough to share it .
A special place where you will live in luxury, as well as experience a
quieter country life, growing your own produce.
Riding horses on your own property, entertaining under the stars by your
fire pit, or brunch in your European garden.
Eleebana is just thirty minutes from Newcastle, 90 minutes from Sydney and
twenty minutes from the Hunters vineyards.
If you feel that you deserve this life call Alan Jurd 0417677924 to inspect