Located in the beautiful rural town of Glendonbrook this immaculately presented home sitting on 5.21 Ha (12.87 acres) is only 14 minutes from Singleton and 20mins form the Hunter Expressway. This steel framed 3 bedroom home sits perfectly at the end of the tree lined drive and has a stunning rural outlook from both inside and outside the house. This property offers many features like:
• Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-ins and all with ceiling fans
• Tidy bathroom with shower and tiles to the ceiling.
• The large open living and dining with floating floors offers comfort in all seasons with ceiling fans, split system air-conditioning and combustion fire
• Both front and rear verandah perfect for entertaining or just sit and enjoy the scenery
• Double garage with approximately 95m2 studio attached with multiple rooms, combustion fire, air conditioning and toilet
• Large 13×6 machinery shed with power
• Offering 2 rainwater tanks with a holding of 90,000ltrs as well as 3 dam water tanks with underground pipes for pumping from Webbers creek
• Irrigated vegetable gardens and a large chook yard
This beautiful property has been fenced into 3 paddocks, 2 of which have been previously improved, with pump fed troughs and a tack room. This property is one that is not to be missed and is perfect for those wanting the peace and quiet from rural surrounds and the ability to have their own little hobby farm.