With stunning views over neighbouring vineyards across to the Brokenback Ranges, this delightful property offers a well-established weekender tourist business.
Situated on one of Pokolbin’s most popular streets, a short drive from the Hunter Expressway, Hermitage Hideaway is within walking distance of Botanica Restaurant (adjoining property), Bistro Artisan and several Cellar Doors.
With accommodation for up to 17 paying guests, features include:
• A 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom fully self contained Homestead with large living and dining areas, log fire, ducted air conditioning and fantastic views;
• A private 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully self contained cottage with large open plan living, dining and games area, log fire and reverse cycle air conditioning;
• In-ground swimming pool;
• Large covered entertainment area;
• 1 megalitre PID;
• Small olive grove;
• Easily maintained landscaped grounds;
• Horse shelter;
• Large underground air conditioned cellar;
• Machinery and garden sheds;
• Alfresco deck overlooking the exceptional views; and
• A large American barn incorporating managers facilities
The improvements are strategically placed to offer guests many areas to socialise.
Whether you live on site, have it managed or manage from afar with the aid of modern technology, Hermitage Hideaway offers a fun family retreat complete with income.
For more information visit www.hermitagehideaway.com.au