News is travelling fast and so many, have already recognized the opportunities that await you at Averys Rise.
Stages 1(c) & 1(d) Averys Rise, Heddon Greta
Having sold several stages and a strong demand for more land in the estate, work is now underway on the latest stages to be released.
Unlocking a whole new lifestyle for most, this is country living with all of your everyday needs conveniently close by.
Avery’s Rise is nestled in an elevated location beside the Kurri Kurri Golf Course and surrounded by bushland and tranquil grazing land, in the township of Heddon Greta. Many building sites feature rural and/or golf course views and all services of electricity, town water, gas and phone are available for connection.
Put your imagination to work or consult some of the home builders who have already designed beautiful homes for some of these sites and get the home of your dreams.
* Just 1.5kms to the Hunter Expressway.
* Approximately 5 minutes to the everyday conveniences of Kurri Kurri CBD. Coles, doctors, schools etc.
* Approximately 15 minutes to Regional shopping, Cinema, Hospital, Grammar school
* Approximately 20 minutes to the heart of Wine country, where you’ll enjoy wine, exquisite restaurants, golf courses, concert venues etc.
* Approximately 30 minutes to Newcastle.
If you are unfamiliar with the area, it’s worth the drive to discover just how easy commuting north up the valley or south to Newcastle, Central Coast and beyond really is.
CONTACT AGENT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Rachael Brecht 0409 327 331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.