181 Dalwood Road, Branxton
LIFESTYLE AND SUPERANNUATION INVESTMENT
Alan Jurd is widely regarded as being the leading agent in NSW for the marketing of Rural, Lifestyle, Vineyard and Tourism properties.
A licenced Real Estate Agent, Auctioneer,Stock and Station Agent, Business Agent since 1998, Alan is a director of the Jurd’s Property team of 20 and lives, eats and breathes Real Estate.
Alan and his team have transacted the majority of the largest Regional property transactions in NSW including:
– Sweetwater Vineyard, Pokolbin
– Loggerheads, Pokolbin
– Tremayne, Broke
– Rockview, Pokolbin
– Black Cluster Vineyard, Pokolbin
– Dalwood Estate, Dalwood
– Lakes Folly Winery Vineyard
– Peppers Creek Winery, Pokolbin
– Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard, Pokolbin
– Pokolbin Village Resort, Pokolbin
– Hungerford Hill, Pokolbin
– Wandin Valley Estate, Lovedale
– IronGate Estate, Pokolbin
– Peppers Guesthouse, Pokolbin
As well as, hundreds of quality Rural and Commercial properties in the Hunter Region for more than $2 billion dollars.
Alan was born and educated in Cessnock and feels lucky that his family can live and work in Australia’s most friendly and picturesque region.