– Stunning 2 acre property in the peaceful village of Bulga
– Power and phone available
– Selectively cleared to allow for building sites but also admire the natural bush setting
– Northerly aspect to allow for efficient building design
– 20 mins from Singleton
~A Snapshot of Bulga~
1) The Cockfighter Tavern has great priced meals and is open every day
2) The Local service station has great takeaway. It also offers the convenience of fuel and a bottle shop, along with other necessities.
3) The local recreation grounds offer tennis court and barbeque area and also kids playgrounds and plenty of space for
4) The Wollombi Brook offers a great spot to explore and get your feet wet.
5) The National park is just down the road so can test your fitness, ride your bike or 4WD.
6) The local hall hosts a range of great community events like Bingo and country dances.
7) The local Anglican Church holds services once a month currently.
All of this literally two minutes from your door step, and NO traffic. The school bus drives straight past your door and mail is delivered every day.
This 2 acre block faces north, so it has great orientation for that solar passive home or solar panels to offset your power costs or off grid sustainable living.
Build your dream home and the men’s shed, still having room to keep your camper and boat.
Inlet Road is a no through road and only light traffic is experienced daily by visitors and residents.