Don’t miss your opportunity to buy in the peaceful village of Paxton. This immaculate brick and tile home is large in size and would make the perfect family home and is a must see, with the following features:
* 3 bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans
* Spacious lounge with combustion fire, air conditioning and ceiling fan
* Large open plan kitchen and dining with ceiling fan
* Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, dishwasher and breakfast bar
* Main 3 way bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Screened back verandah perfect for entertaining
The large colourbond garage at the back of the property has been converted to a studio and is well fitted out with:
* Tidy kitchen with dishwasher
* 3 large rooms with built ins
* Toilet and vanity
* The spacious living area also has air conditioning and combustion fire.
But that’s not all with the property also having an above ground swimming pool, large garden shed, tandem carport attached to the house and a further single carport for the boat or trailer in the yard.
All of this sits on a 1012m2 block in the semi-rural village of Paxton. Only 11km to Cessnock CBD and walking distance to the local public school, general store, park and pub or bowling club but hurry this property is priced to sell and won’t last long. Call today for an inspection!