A golden opportunity to acquire and enjoy a stunning Hunter Valley lifestyle property in one of the most picturesque areas in the valley. Set on the high side of Lambs Valley, Arolyn Grove boasts wonderful valley views for you to savour every day.
The spacious 4 bedroom homestead sits proudly on the 100 acres of diverse landscape. Explore nature at your leisure, graze some cattle, run a few horses, trail bike or horse ride or simply walk to the ridge for a picnic! To top it off there is an olive grove of 1150 trees from which the current owners produce and market their own table olives and extra virgin olive oil. The brand is well known in the Hunter Valley and the produce is marketed through a variety of outlets in the region.
The features of this unique property are many:
• 100 diverse well fenced acres with 1150 olive trees and ample grazing land
• Surround yourself in a natural setting with plentiful native bird life
• 4 bedroom rendered brick homestead with configuration allowing potential for granny flat or tourist accommodation options (STCA)
• Several spacious living areas designed to take in the lovely views as are the roomy verandahs
• Main bedroom complete with valley views, parents’ retreat, walk in robe and ensuite
• Open plan kitchen with Ilve appliances
• Four large lock-up sheds including one with a cool room
• Three bay high clearance tractor shed
• Irrigated Olive Grove consisting of 1150 trees in two different varieties being Correggiola and Manzanilla
• Great water supply with 3 dams and 110,000 litres of domestic water. There are also grazing paddocks and Arrowequip steel stockyards
• School bus stops at the gate
• Just 20 minutes drive from Maitland, 50 minutes to Newcastle, 15 minutes off the Hunter Expressway and under 30 minutes to the Hunter Valley cellar doors, restaurants and golf courses.
Opportunities such as this are very rare! The property has options for a variety of pursuits. The homestead can be used as a residence, weekender or tourism accommodation. You can run your own olive business if desired or just relax and enjoy what nature has to offer in one of the Hunter Valley’s most peaceful areas.
Inspections strictly by appointment only.