Are you looking for a place that rolls into one a perfect family home, a weekend retreat and rural pursuits to match your lifestyle? If so, then this offering is for you.
For the first time in 28 years a golden opportunity exists to acquire a stunning property in one of the most picturesque and sought after areas in The Hunter. This unique Lambs Valley holding boasts privacy, wonderful views, a tranquil setting and natural wildlife for you to take in at your leisure.
Within the 100 acres of diverse landscape sits a spacious 4 bedroom homestead, a 20 year established olive grove occupying 12 acres, substantial lock-up shedding, and cattle yards. The hard work has been done – the focus is on ease of management. The choices for further diversification into grapes, cattle, horses or tourist accommodation are all yours.
Some of the many features of this charming property are:
• 4 bedroom rendered brick homestead with flexible configuration allowing potential for granny flat or tourist accommodation options (STCA) – all rooms have built-ins
• Spacious living areas and roomy verandahs, all designed to take in the natural setting
• Main bedroom complete with views, parents’ retreat, walk in robe and ensuite
• Open plan kitchen including Ilve and Miele appliances
• Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans in all living areas
• Four large lock-up sheds with power (including a generous cool room – a place for your wine?)
• Three bay high clearance powered tractor shedding
• Irrigated, well maintained Olive Grove comprising 1150 trees divided between locally marketed Extra Virgin Oilve Oil and table fruit varieties
• Fully fenced acreage with ample grazing paddocks
• Great water supply with 3 dams and 110,000 litres of domestic water
• Arrowequip steel stockyards
• School bus service stops at the gate
• Just a 20 minute drive to Maitland, 50 minutes to Newcastle, 15 minutes off the Hunter Expressway and under 30 minutes to the Hunter Valley cellar doors, restaurants, major entertainment venues and golf courses.
Opportunities such as this are very rare! Kick back and enjoy the homestead as your residence, as a weekender or combine with BnB possibilities. Create the lifestyle you desire and just slide into country living – be part of the local olive industry, follow your own dreams, enjoy what nature has to offer in this special part of The Hunter. The future direction is yours to choose.
Inspections – By appointment only.