Located in a stunning Valley just 1 hour North of Wahroonga, this gorgeous property is diverse in nature. Ranging from creek flats to ridge tops, the picturesque property is a private oasis where you can graze some cattle or horses, relax and enjoy the peace and quiet, or the adventurous at heart can explore the native bush clad hills to their hearts desire.
Well developed with a stunning ‘Kendale’ home set back on the block to enjoy the stunning vistas, the property is well fenced into 6 paddocks for livestock and watered by a large dam, licenced bore and 4 large water tanks.
The beautiful country home is light and spacious and features:
* 4 large bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes, the main with walk-in robe and ensuite, all with ceiling fans and air conditioning;
* Large modern kitchen with stone tops
* Open plan to the spacious lounge and dining areas;
* Polished timber floors throughout the living and kitchen, carpet in the bedrooms;
* Combustion fire;
* Ceiling fans throughout;
* Ducted air conditioning;
* Featuring ceiling in the lounge room; and
* Large return deck and private balcony to the main bedroom
Externally, the property is complemented by a double garage with undercover access to the home, carport, large, machinery shed with power and quality stock yards.
Just 10 minutes drive from the tourist village of Wollombi – this stunning property would make for a wonderful weekend retreat or permanent home.
Auction: Thursday 23rd May at 6pm – unless sold prior
In Rooms: Jurds Real Estate, 10 Allandale Rd Cessnock